Product life cycles are getting shorter in an era of instant gratification like ours as consumers are asking what product they want, when they want with a greater variety and customization than ever before. From design to prototype to manufacturing, it is crucial to introduce your innovation and real-product to market at a faster pace which mass-production in traditional manufacturing might not cope up in certain fields due to its time-consuming plus upfront high cost to build mold and big MOQ requirement. As a result, trend is to look for an Effective Low Volume Manufacturing method to play a role as a bridge between prototype and mass production.
Sunray Prototype as a low-volume solution providers help clients avoid risks and costs associated with scaling too quickly to mass production. Paired with in-house advanced digital technologies, automation and skilled craftsman, we can assist clients from development to production at an accelerated pace with solutions for a wide range parts and product applications, which can:
• Save costs; reduce risks;
• Shorten the time to market thus gaining more market shares and revenue;
• Enhance design flexibility: modify the design without compromising the total orders ;
• Produce parts as needed without worrying about MOQ;
• Help small start-up company introduce their innovation and test product to market.